Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
>> Monday, October 04, 2004
))
BAD BAD DAY tmr..
haha..
suddenly im c0nfused abt what i studied.
AGAIN!
k i pr0mised wg i w0uldnt menti0n e w0rd SCARED.
AHHH.
w0ke up at 8+ this m0rnin despite havin slept at 2!
hahax..
went gr0cery sh0ppin w mum.
hahah s0 fun n satisfying man..
i l0ve gr0cery sh0ppin.aha..
i sh0uld b off n0w.
g0od luck t0 all of us!
bac t0 ec0ns n0w.
love this s0ng =)
Gifts And Curses
Mary belongs to the words of a song
I try to be strong for her, try not to be wrong for her
But she will not wait for me, anymore, anymore
Why did I say all those things before? I was sure
(She is the one), but I have a purpose,
(She is the one), and I have to fight this,
(She is the one), a villian I can't knock down.
I see your face with every punch I take,
And every bone I break, it's all for you
And my worst pains are words I cannot say,
Still I will always fight on for you
Mary's alive in the bright New York sky,
The city lights shine for her, above them I cry for her
Everything's small on the ground below, down below
What if I fall, then where would I go, would she know?
(She is the one), all that I wanted,
(She is the one), and I will be haunted,
(She is the one), this gift is my curse for now
I see your face with every punch I take,
And every bone I break, it's all for you
And my worst pains are words I cannot say,
Still I will always fight on for you
I see your face with every punch I take,
And every bone I break, it's all for you
And my worst pains are words I cannot say,
Still I will always fight on for you
Fight on for you, fight on for you
6:50 PM;
k
me, myself
chris * i love snacking to bits.
we can stitch back those happy days ;
k
credits
Layout
RAHH :
designer.
TOUCHSTONES :
brushes.
ROMANCEDIED :
brushes.
AUGIE :
font.
k
favourites
jay and cristiano ronaldo. oh, and jessica alba of course =D
k
friends
manda'*
mama'*
jir0ng'*
si0k'*
daphne'*
sarah'*
natasha'*
jieming'*
j0hnny'*
qing'*
cheeling'*
ch0nglee'*
jac & rach'*
chinkz'*
alan'*
chuhui'*
guang'*
pauline'*
k
...
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com